Sunday, February 03, 2008

I received several harassment via my mobile phone for the past few days. Messages such as "Hi, are you stella, can i know you?" which i just ignored and days later weirder messages like " Do you have a boyfriend?" from unknown people. It sounded as if they know me prior to this.

The tipping point happen when this particular idiot called during my family reunion dinner.
Idiot: Hi, are you stella?
Me: Yes
Idiot: oh... so are you busy now?
Me: Yes, and WHO ARE YOU?
Idiot: I am Mike... oh... so you are busy now...oh...ok...so you wanna meet me later?"
Me: HUH. I think you got the wrong number.

I AM PISSED

Surprised at that moment and seconds later I asked him where did he got my number from, n he better be honest with me otherwise i will make a police report. We called and told him off. and he said probably he got the wrong number, when we press him further, since he called MY number and ask for ME; he said he got it from the pub.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

If what he said is true, some bloody idiot girl who should be pretty "good-looking" or simply just throw herself at any guys, impersonated me and gave him my number. Well, i dont have any enemies in school, maybe some people just simply dont see eye to eye with me and is childish and evil enough to do such a thing.

Let me say again, THIS IS NOT FUNNY. and if you think that STELLA goes around giving out my numbers to strangers in clubs. I DO NOT DO THAT. To those silly people who might have done this to me, i just gotta say what goes around will come around. It's sad that they have to get cheap thrills like that

If what he said is not true. Maybe these people got my number from other source. Bugger.

Very horrible things have happened at home for me. I am still shaken by it. I do not appreciate more things disturbing my attempt to go back to equilibrium.

Despite all that, i was hard at work helping Mom prepare for reunion dinner with my extended relative today. Buying of groceries, home necessities etc, the whole weekend was busy settling all that. I decided to cook Ayam Buahkeluak and several other Nonya and non-nonya dishes this year instead of the typical steamboat we have every year. Lots of efforts is needed for these nonya dishes. gotta grind the spices manually, thanks to Alvie for helping me to grind it. Handling of the Buahkeluak nuts is another challenging thing. Had a very deep cut on my thumb while preparing for all these dishes. But seeing everyone enjoying the food and happily spending time away makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: