My blogger log-in page is still in Spanish, making me nostalgic
Came back to the Lion City on 2nd January. The transition period was kind of disturbing. Hard for me to tell any of my friends how i was feeling. Only those who went on exchange could understand what I was feeling partially. It is funny that the Office of International Relations from my school send us a thick copy of notes on how to cope with our return after an exchange. Guess lots students had problems with that.
Been three weeks since I am back already. Exchange memories will always be there. Trying to settle back in school, finding back my crazy SMU engine for my last 4 modules. Great inertia in this process.
Are all of you happy HAPPY deep down inside?
hap·py

[hap-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective, -pi·er, -pi·est. | 1. | delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person. |
| 2. | characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind. |
| 3. | favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land. |
| 4. | apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas. |
| 5. | obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these days. |
I watched the Pursuit of Happyness (it aint a spelling mistake) recently, nice show. I am on my pursuit of happiness.
This part of my life is called Floating in a big sea. Think about how u feel and what do you think about when you are floating...lots of things going through your mind, while you are trying to keep yourself afloat.
I am happy during times spent with my love ones.
I remember i was really happy during my first year of SMU study compared to now, my last semester. Grace agreed with me too. Alvin said he remembered I seem happier and more carefree when he just met me.
Am I happy HAPPY?
Go watch " An Inconvenient truth", i enjoyed that show too
No comments:
Post a Comment