Muy sad...
I have been sick for the longest time.
Was down with Fever and sore throat last Saturday, after continuous munching of my favourite chinese new year goodie "Small Prawn roll" at Zhiqin house. Stomach was uncomfortable too not sure if its because of the steamboat we had. Tahan to Siying house. Had lots of panadols during this period till the fever and headache went away but my throat was killing me and i was unable to sleep peacefully due to the coughing late at night. Wanted to see a doctor in school but it was closed. Could not do any work cos i was feeling so sick... till Thursday i went to buy Strepsil Cough Syrup. That is the only cough syrup that can cure my cough, no doctors medicine ever stop me from coughing before. Indeed i got better!
and i was really looking forward to having a reunion with my secondary school mates at Yiquan's house...watched Sweeney Todd it was not bad, after that i realised I was having symptoms of Hives on my thigh. I always had hives when i was younger like in my primary school days. It was always so bad that the hives took over my whole body, face included. I was itching non-stop but wanna make my way to Yiquan house. It was not that bad yet but as i sat on i cant take it anymore as it was really spreading up my neck already. URGH. i had to go home to rest since i was feeling so uncomfortable with the itch. it makes me so uncomfortable that I cant sit or stand at ease. Hives do not come to me because I am dirty, i have sensitive skin and scientifically hives is caused by some allergy i have towards some chemicals. I cant think of what is the new thing that i was in contact of that caused it. Alvin didnt know what is hives till he saw me. Mom made me go for a jab cos it was really bad n i have class on Saturday morning.
It cleared off in the morning but came back bit by bit in the afternoon, forced myself to go for dinner with Alvin's family though i was really feeling unwell. I knew it will get worse soon. and true enough it had a full blast again after i came home from the dinner. so gross. din get to rest well. slept at 6 woke up at 10 and mom brought me to a doctor again. Hopefully there wouldnt be a relapse again. So much work to do from now on and I have to make myself perform despite all these things. Bad way to start my Chinese new year with such weak health. hopefully this long torment will free me from any sickness for the rest of the year. A healthy mind thinks and works better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment