Sunday, May 04, 2008

Havent had enough time to watch Gossip Girl to find out who is G...

Been busy with interviews and having fun this week. I haven't been hunting for more jobs, I hope i can stop this soon. It is really a very tiring process, drafting cover letters, reading up on the company, sending emails, preparing and attending interviews and you get no good news after so long.

Big sigh... totally envy Mr Alvin Chia now who got his dream job as a management consultant. I am very very happy for him. We were asking each other the other day, do dreams really come true? I guess it did for him and it didn't for me since Shell rejected me after my first round of interview. It's just ain't that easy for some people like it is for others. Ah wells.

Stomach had been feeling damn shitty these few days, it is so bloated till it seems like its gonna explode anytime. It's time of the month for me so hopefully it will deflate soon.

No comments: