Hola todos y todas!
Muchas gracias(Thank you very much) for all the encouragement, quotes etc all of my dear frens gave me all these while...that's really a source of strength for me, made the suicidal thoughts go off...even just a simple "Are you ok? take care..." it really made me felt much better. Im pushing all those worries and problems to the back of my mind first and handle things one at a time. Maybe its avoidance, not wanting to face everything now but ah wells. Bad feelings come back on and off with certain things i hear and feel, but i know i have to really be strong and handle it. I hope so... and like what Alvin said in his blogs, some unhappy things happened to our relationship. I am trying to make things work again. Hopefully, slowly but surely...
Past few weeks have not been really enjoyable here...all these issues happening, i did enjoy lots of moments but deep inside i am not happy... This morning i decided that , despite all these, its time i start enjoying Barcelona like what Dene said, think about why i really chose this place and start fulfilling what i wanted to do...afterall, I dont come from a well to do family at all and I already had a great financial sunk cost incurred already so at least based on that i should make the most out of it. If i start trying to make myself enjoy, other people will be able to enjoy as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment