Past 2 weeks ain't totally happy.
I wish and pray that someone up there, would give a helping hand soon, and free us from all these troubles and pain and get things solved.
At times when i don't know what had happened, i go crazy, thinking about the different types of possibilities of what is happening. I have to practice self-comfort these few days. Telling myself that it is ok(though it is painful for me) that some arrangements are happening the way they are, as long as it can make the situation better. I guess it is when certain things happen, that one will realize who is actually the one they want strength from. I am glad that they know how and where to get it from. I felt so alone, so unimportant, so useless these days. As much as i want to be there, i might not be needed after all. I will do whatever it takes to make things better.
A meaningful verse from the bible that i came across earlier:
" If you have faith the size of a little mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you"" - Matthew 17:20
Take care world...I hope you will be healthy for me once again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment