Just came home from Changi Airport. Second time there for this week, Wednesday for Grace to Korea, and Alvin just left for Spain.
It has been a crazy, tiring, busy and emotional week. Unpleasant things happened to a several very important people in my life. I lived their lives when these incidents happened... i almost felt what they could have been feeling, its terrible, i felt really terrible and my heart aches when i think about them.
I just stoned out so many times yesterday and today, thinking about what could be done to help my friend out and thinking about how surreal and traumatic the situation is. I cant sit at ease, cant rest in peace, tears did roll out. I am trying my best to help them in whatever way i can, trying to think of what more i can do to make things better...
I prayed that things will be better for all of them. The fact that I am leaving in 2 weeks time does not help to make me feel better at all. I dont wanna leave... I feel that I am leaving behind my dearests, when they needed help the most. 2 months in Spain and i will be back for a week for Sis wedding, end November. but I realised that 2 months is a very very long time, and lots things could potentially happened in between these period. sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment