School is out for me.
Done with exams, done with bitchy stupid professors who are so bias and make courses so unenjoyable, done with kind and patient professors who made me look forward to classes everytime, done with those ad-hoc events i get to organise and work with different people in school, done with Kopitiam, done with slow aunties at the photocopying shop who told me they take 2 days to photostat some simple stuffs for me, done with stay overs in Li Ka Shing library which I kinda enjoy,done with Pick & Bite, done with GSR 2.18, done with Ice Cold Beer in Business Block, done with security guards who always chase us out of seminar rooms when we try to study in there though they got a lil nicer with time, done with "hello, how are you? rushing projects eh" and "byeee", done with stupid participation marks though it helped me out sometimes, done with teaching assistant and research assistant experiences, done with the concourse that is always filled with colourful events' collaterals, done with my lovely exchange that still seems so surreal.
I am done with school.
I hope the above descriptions painted a colourful picture of what my university life had been like.
Ready to start work,broke for any more grad trips that many are planning right now, I had a great 4 months and I doubt any trips now can exchange for that. Where we had a "base" right in Europe that we can go back to after travelling for few days and that allowed us to plan trips easier and cheaper compared to doing it from Singa... where we can just chance upon $0 deals and fly out of Barcelona...I know I can never have that again but I am glad I had it... My lovely danish friend, Sofia, is coming to Singapore at the end of this year!! So excited!! =)
I know what my first job would be. Cant wait to start. Patience and faith will see me through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment