Done with an interview...
Prepared the whole week for it, it went pretty well and hope to receive good news from them soon. There will be a tougher second round though. Keeping my fingers crossed. I know of a lot of people who had gone for the interview already as well hopefully the number of openings are reasonably on par with the number of people who are called for the interview.
It is week 14 now.
Time to mug for exams.
3 last papers of SMU and it will be the end of my SMU term.
It had been a very fruitful 4 years for me in SMU. The number of school activities I got myself involved in enriched my whole stay here. Though not everything had been smooth but I would say those minority issues gave me great learning experience as well. I hope it had been for all of you as well no matter the schools you are in. My academic achievements from year 2 onwards had been amazing, seriously, this would not have been possible if I had not met Alvin. He made me realised how bad it was and I am proud about the changes I made for myself. It is also heartwarming how the few of us like Grace, nana, xueling, asthee, dene and others in my gang could remain close from year 1 till now. I thank all of them for the friendship that made my stay in SMU even more meaningful.
I went for the last Starry starry nite in SMU on Friday, an annual school rock band event. Made me so nostalgic when they mention the old campus and all. I love the old campus more though it is creepier but it is a place that the SMU seniors call it their own.
I am sure that the world out there ahead of us would be very different from where I had been for the past 16 years. I know that there are people who had been treating school as if they are out in working world, playing politics, backstabbing etc. But it had been a pure learning experience and building of relationships for me. Passive or submissive behavior you might say, but at least I truly enjoyed what school should be like and I had not lost anything by doing so, in fact i gained a lot more. I know that such "stunts" cannot be avoided in the working world but I believe that I have the capacity to control and handle what they are doing with my own style.
I still remembered that when I signed up for SMU, I really disliked the "in your face" advertising methods, but I had grown used to it, not everything is perfect but I truly appreciates what SMU is doing.
I am ready to start work anytime. Not enough moolah for gradtrip and i had my fair share from exchange anyway. cant wait.
Good luck for your exams my dear friends!! People who are still in school for e.g. Bawang, study hard and make the most out of your university life ok???
CHEERS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment