Aye!! So I havent blog for a very long time… In the mood to blog now so here it goes…anyway I am doing it during class now, its kinda boring. Past two weeks here has been pretty quiet. No hardcore party like everyone always says exchange student does. But whatever it is, I really love Barcelona a lot, a lot. Me gusta Barcelona mucho mucho! It was fun chatting with Lee n Siying last night, he used the microphone recording thing, so fun. And I was looking through the photographs taken with my girls (Ling, Q, Nana) in our GSR like 1 or 2 years ago. We look so young!! I miss them!! N I miss those days. Haha its amusing how we could photo-whoring that way.
So, time really flies urgh! It’s end December already and I am going back for my sister’s wedding. Eeks! Singapore! I miss you guys, but sigh…its just all the work and everything gonna start coming in.
So what happen after Berlin? Alvin,Douglas and I went to ROME, ROMA. Rome is really nice. I like the “Eternal city” name that people gave her, the history behind those ruins and historical remains. The massive size of the Colosseum and the other great buildings took my breath away. We went to the St Peters and sat in for their Sunday Mass. They were singing and the whole atmosphere feels so all mighty and holy. After we had seen the Churches here, no other churches in Europe can impress me in terms of design. We went to the Vatican City as well, we queued like 2 hours to get in, it took us 10 minutes to walk from the start of the queue to the end. Michael Angelo's paintings are amazing. And the shopping streets, it’s really a place where you can window shop along the streets, there aren’t many malls around, its mostly individual shops. The shops often have display windows that are lit up through the night. Like in Madrid that I went last weekend, the main shopping area Puerta Del Sol is very crowded on Sunday though there are no shops open. People still stroll around that area and window shop.
Back to ROMA, it was really really cold. And again, I had a cold rash. URGH. It was so itchy that I cant enjoy my rest in the hostal. It was like 3degrees back then. I just came back from Madrid suffering a rash as well. =(. I don’t like it. My skin doesn’t like the weather though I kind of enjoy it. I am going to see a doctor next week when I get back to Singapore. I went to a pharmacist to get lotion for the itch, I had to use hand signals to tell him what is wrong with me. Muy mal.
I just came home from school. It is so cold today. The wind was blowing so abnormally strong that i nearly got blown away. I am serious,ok at least i nearly lost balance. Brrr...
No comments:
Post a Comment