This morning, i woke up almost in cold sweat cos i had a whole night of nightmares...Dreamt about dear friend ignoring me, dreamt abt a nasty person from school, about people dying... u know what they say about your life will be shortened if u keep dreaming about others dying? Wow.. probably thats a sign, its no wonder since i havent been feeling that good about life that probably my lifespan is shortening! Haha.
I was wondering last night, if I can be friends with someone who is nasty to my good friend. and i found my answer, I cant. I
Oh wells, with all those dreams, it goes to show that i wasnt very well-rested though i slept in till 12pm. past 2 nights had been Sucky cos i slept lesser than 10 hours altogether.
I came back form ROME on Monday night alone, Alvin n Douglas stayed on since they dont have classes on Tuesday. The freaking Aeroporti Di Roma had some flight control strike and delayed and cancelled lots of flights.
My flight was suppose to be 9.05pm. I went to the gate at 830pm and realised tat the flight was delayed till 10pm. Then at 945pm we were still not boarding!! and i realised they changed the gate cos i went to check the main departure board. They did not even inform us! URGH. so the whole group of people on that flight migrated to the other gate. 955pm, the gate was still not open for boarding. I was near pissed off, i was so so tired n sleepy n bloody hungry but i cant move my ass to anywhere in case they changed the news and am sure they wouldnt inform us via public announcement. So they delayed the flight till 1030pm. Barcelonians r really cheeky and they started making fun of the Airport staff's italiano accent etc. I was thinking to myself, our airport will never mess up flights this way, one of the things i miss abt Singapore. So yeah, i finally got on board and plane departed at around 11pm and i just concussed on board...I came home and cooked myself a packet of "Chu qian yi ding" instant noodle, added an egg and some spinach and i m happy again. Rita parents "re-sup" us with maggi meeee, milo and some local food pre-mix. enough to last us till i go back to Singapore for a second "re-sup". Donations are welcome ok? Milo, canned food, instant noodles, bak kwa etc etc...
OH YA!! I DREAMT OF BAK CHOR MEE LAST NIGHT!!! hahaha, Bawang and Dene dene i told u guys how u shld go eat those hawker food with me when im back yeah? and i dreamt that i ate them last night! HAHAHA...
ROMA, ROMA. I loved Rome. The majestic and impressive ancient architectures, everything i see just blew me away...I love the city's overflowing interesting history, be it good or bad. It's scary how many people were actually killed in the Colosseum. The paintings at the Vatican Museum are amazing! there are lots of walking to do but Barcelona has trained me so its pretty ok. The weather was really cold, i think its around like 3 degrees? I wore my thermal top, another long sleeve, a spagetti top, my gloves, my shawl, my long socks and my trench coat. haha all wrapped up n still feeling cold. I am definitely not looking forward to London's weather cos i suspect i might be having cold rash. I had rashes when i came back from Berlin, rashes when i came back from Rome. Just gotta wrap up my legs more with leggings and rash cream.
Barcelona is getting colder too... and getting dark earlier... no more sunshine hmm.. but i kind of really like Europe... the weather that allows you to stroll in the park, with your dog(i am so so tempted to get one), and feel so relaxed...in Singapore you just cant do that, you will get so irritated at the humidity and the sun...People here are nicer too, unlike narrow-minded asians (well, at least i have met quite a few asians who are like that compared to the europeans, i know i am generalizing, but ah wells) but i have met rude europeans too. pros n cons... given my short stay here, i really prefer here than Singapore. apart from my love ones who really care for me back there, nothing much i miss about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment