Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So... the thing is, i have FREAKING FOUR Classes today becos there is 1 extra make-up class. So since there is no point in going home with the short intervals, i sat in for my friend's class, Marketing Management. The professor is blind, its good that the school has no biaseness against them. I am so sleepy cos i had class since 830am. and be in school till 8pm. I really hate my school's schedule arrangement, here is how sucky my timetable is:
Monday: 12-115pm, 645-8pm
Tuesday: 830-945am, 330-445pm, 645-8pm
Wednesday: 830-645am, 645-8pm
Thursday: 645pm-8pm

SEE!!! I end class at 8pm everyday!! URGH. I rather they packed everything together then scatter here n there n prolong my misery. I hate 830 classes...but i reach school faster than i do compared to me going school in Singapore. I wanted to take courses related to Spanish history but the school does not offer at all, air-conditioning system are not on in classes since its the colder season but smtimes it get so stuffy and warm. What i like most is my walk to school... a mini Arc de Triomph that signifies a war victory, nice and scenic park... till u reaches my school that looks so modernly ugly amongst the typical Barcelonian architecture.

No comments: