Sigh...Internship at BAT has came to an end. It IS truly an amazing and extraordinary internship for me despite the little hiccups here n there. It is not all fun and no work, i learnt alot from my colleagues, from my bosses and I was really given a lot of learning opportunities and i really appreciate what was arranged for me back there. The friends I made there, made my stay a very enjoyable one... Hope these friendships will continue despite my absence in the company... I am missing those happy lunch sessions where we talk about everything under the sun, funny jokes etc... I miss my lunch and breakfast kakis...
The younger ones and my closest group of colleagues actually formed a committee to plan for the interns farewell party, interns being Mark and myself. So sweet eh? The party organisers, as far as i know, consists of Gerardin, Eden, Bernard and Ronald. They wanted a school Uniform themed party, but changed it to BLINK BLINK...

Bernard was taking photos thruout most of my last day, wanting to document my last day at work for me...
"The pioneers of the ugly betties" an internal joke why...
No comments:
Post a Comment