Sunday, July 15, 2007


Was discussing with Mr Chia about how good Ling's Cam and we decided to sell the Panasonic Lumix F3 he gave me last Christmas, its sad how its value depreciates by around $200 though I only used it for 7 mths. However, I think its a right move cos its picture quality is really not very good, though its a pretty camera. I think I am becoming guyish. You know, the liking for tech stuffs, quality over looks, yeah i have it. So we went to Sim Lim today, to search for new camera!! Wheee!! and end up, He bought TWO!! One for me and one for himself.
The damage done? $900 within half an hour. FUJIFLIM Finepix F31fd.
Its a dam good camera! I was comparing it with a electric blue Exilim, and a Canon. but hell, F31 beat them all in terms of picture quality. And i learnt that it is not the Megapixel that makes a picture be of better quality, it is the sensor technology within the camera. Kewl!
I got my red bikini from Topshop at the sale! Whee!!! Time to tan off my triangle bikini tanlines...

No comments: