Im freaking falling asleep at work...
Not that I have nothing to do, but guessed the heavy lunch is taking effect. Village Chicken Rice at Thomson area, colleagues was nice to say that "You need to save up for your exchange, so dont need pay for lunch" hahaha.. yes, i seriously need to save up otherwise i be begging for food there.
Would you fly back for your sister's wedding if it cost $2000 for 3 days? Not that I have to fork out the whole sum myself but there will be opportunity costs involved for spending on that, so I am just weighing the pros n cons, and it doesnt help that they need to settle their other wedding stuffs so they aint gonna fund me! Poor student here still needa buy coldwear cos I am afraid of being cold, need a new luggage, etc...
Donations to "Stelly's exchange funds" will be deeply appreciated. lolz...
Boss is in London for course and I m feeling alone and stressed up at work because he has always been guiding me along, now i have to take charge of most of his projects for two weeks. For example, I have to make first round of decision of how we gonna plan a project that we budgeted $150,000 for and few other projects. Lots colleagues is out of town for course. So, I am my department, brand marketing department only lifeform now is me other than my head of brands. On the other hand, I dont wish to see him back in Singapore because that will be my very last week at work. =(
Period is here, timely, which justifies my mood recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment