I was very happy when I came into office today. No Monday blues, new top, new shoes, new hairstyle. Till I saw an email from the head of department.
It's quite depressing, especially when I didnt think it is totally my fault, its like getting accused for something that you are not totally responsible for. Or maybe I should be responsible for it, but given the situation, I honestly didnt know. I am getting involved with so so many different things that I am feeling very stressed up. I am someone whom will over stress herself to perform, one day after meeting, colleagues started asking me if I am ok cos I dont look ok. Boss been away and everything is on me. Thank god for these lovelies around, they made things so much better...well now Boss is back... not sure if things will be better, certain stuff said over meetings today made me think that it might not be. Sigh... it's my last 5 day there, just wanna make things end on a good note.
It had been a very eventful summer... both good and bad events..nasty people from my club, work stress, relationship blues etc... Feeling pretty worn out and drained right now, all i want is to let SMU related stuffs come to an end...that is the thing tt is bugging me negatively the most. it is enough to drive me crazy.
Since this january till now... August... i have been working non-stop... mentally, physically. so many stuffs had happened.. I seriously need a rest... a good rest and I really want it to come soon... peace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment