I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed today. Or is it the time of the month again? Incoherent i might sound, but i needa let it out!!
Feeling damn grumpy, irritable, nothing seems good, dont-want-anyone-in-my-way-otherwise-I-slap them kinda mood. URGH, RARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Office dust, ultimate stress and upsetness caused by someone from school, late night sleeps and prob PMS made "Miss red patchy" came back on mi face. Irritate me even more... I think it is PMS, cos whenever it happens I feel like I'm at the lowest point in your life, nothing is going well, nothing is worth you to rejoice about....
So there i am, dragging my feet to work. Hiding behind my perfect sunnies, hoping that i can keep it on the whole day. Took a cab to avoid anyone from irritating me any further, fortunately the driver did not.
When i alight at 57 Senoko Drive, guess what i saw? A RAINBOW!! 2 RAINBOWS IN FACT!!!
I am a rainbow person, i get fascinated when i see rainbow. It seems to be a gift from heaven telling you that things will be ok, and happy... hmm... did lifted my mood a lil hee.. oh wells.. shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment