Thursday, April 12, 2007

Aye... I cant concentrate on studying for Supply Chain Management. Paper is on this saturday and i am only at page 3 of 6 more chapters to go...
My mind is on the interview this morning and the results to be out tomorrow... Someone who dont smoke actually applied for the world's second leader in the tobacco industry... We'll see tomorrow...
I really need miracles to happen. This had been a bad year thus far, none solid achievements in my view and not having the things i desired for... there can be miracles when we believe yea? I am tryin to believe in it and had tried my freaking best to do well in all these areas... so.. why not just give it to me? I believe i had done enough good deeds and has been a person nice enough be deserve just these small requests... please make my wishes come true... pray for me...

No comments: