Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Been shopping quite a bit past few days to compensate what i missed out during the school term... Love my first and new boots, feet like mine always had trouble finding a suitable size haha.. houndstooth patterns are everywhere! Saw it in almost every shop when i was shopping with Rene sometime back.. so happen that a dress of that pattern fits me to a T haha oops...

Alvie brought me to quite a few interesting shops at Haji lane... nice! love it.. exclusive.. not typical Mango and Zara stuffs.. i like... its stuff that possibly you are the only one in town who has it. =) I had always wanted to try out Canele(www.lesamis.com.sg/webtop/canele) you should. Its damn nice. I love the boutique chocolatier , cakeshop feel it evoked. It reminded me of a chocolatier in Paris, Christian Constant. Thumbs up for Canele.
Both of Alvin and I have a new common goal, which makes our relationship much more interesting... hope our dreams come true... thanks darl...

No comments: