I miss Paris so much already.
I miss the fun people i hanged out with in Paris.
I miss everything in Paris.
I am living in self-denial now. Not motivated to start working. I felt what Huikie and the main presenters are feeling. Dont know what is next after what you had been busy with so long, ended.
Upon touching down, i hated everything about Singapore including School, the weather, the culture, everything...
I miss times in Paris, waking up, discovering new things everyday. I was able to marvel at every single thing there. However, i was not really enjoying the first few days due to pre-menstrual stress. Yet, it feels good just to be in Paris.
Going up the Eiffel tower and kissing right in front of it...
touching the famed majestic Notre dame and the ancient walls of Sacre Coeur.
And not forgetting the Lourve... outside at the Pavillon Denon, falling asleep on the benches in the cool weather.. all relaxed...
Walking up and down the streets of Paris.
Drinking almost everyday and having crazy fun with my friends.
The chilly weather made me happy every minute easily.
People watching... Cafes in Paris always arrange their chairs facing outwards, row by row. Till now, i have yet to know why.
Cheap trills like squeezing in the metro gantry together...
Not all is good of cos, you see nasty people as well. Service level in Paris can afford to be much better. Couple of times they pissed me off, but you also see the nice ones. It's heartwarming times when people stayin around your neighbourhood greeted you "Bonjour" though they dont know you at all.
and amazingly i bumped into some friends when i was in The Lourve, admiring the Mona Lisa drawing and suddenly i heard a familiar female voice "STELLA!!" and there i saw Eileen Goh and Jing EN!!! IN PARIS!!! super shocked, they are on exchange in Poland... Shiok shiok...
Sick of routined life in Singapore... nothing exciting here anymore... sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment