Time flies...Again
Next saturday i be off, to Frances, Paris!!
I am pretty excited about it as it is my first time there. Though i had heard lotsa stories on the savvy robbers over in Paris. Pray hard i wouldnt lose anything, guess they wouldnt be interested in we poor students eh?
I am still living in my own world.
Not a bit moved by the competition that is so intense around me in my school.
People forming power groups for projects, mugging in library etc.
Sigh... i wish to be abroad, and experience how those fellas party and have fun all day long and yet not trailing behind in their society. That is why, i wish to leave this country, ultimately.
As much as i had been protected by it, i dislike how people had been blinded by achievements and money here. Sigh...
Paris Paris Paris, Si!
I be floating on wine and letting myself free in the romantic atmosphere..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment