I didnt realise the strength you have given me till i felt so weak when you are gone..
I miss the way you made things seem so easy for me
I miss the way you encourage me to go on when i wanna give up..
I miss the way you helped me along with my difficulties...
I miss the presence of you that made me felt loved and belonged...
I miss YOU...Sooo Muchie..
Countdown.: 5 more days...
Had Peer Evaluation today, giving feedback on performance for my MPW course. hehe.. thats what i got..
Im proactive, i take up initiative alot and is self-less for the group. I do things with a standard and is always punctual, is a very good teammate.and i am convincing and do take leadership roles.shit.. i get so lightheaded that i forgot what they said was bad about me or rather what i could improve on..
oh ya.. that i am a ganjiong spider haha..but its good in a way it make the group be on their toes and not be laggards.. haha im not really that good la.. just doing my part hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment