HAPPY 1st month Anniversary baby...
Thanks for the pleasant webby..heehee..too bad we are both taken by school today..if not i am sure it will be more eventful..*MuacKz*
I see him so often that i tink i will die if i lose him now..I know thats unhealthy..but who cares!! haha..as long as WE ARE HAPPY~!!
Thanks darling..you are the best person i ever met. So ever patient, understanding... Sorry that missy here flared at you unnecessary on those few times..
I'm such a devil and yet you still love me..
I'm not so all the while bad la... i am like how nice to you already ya? hee...sleeping at 4am doing pressie for you and popping by early like 8am accompany you to school..hee..*blissful*
Hope all this wouldn't change but instead grow to greater heights..
We all know of my Skepticism towards guys n relationships.. i promise i will try to overcome it...
*muack* Thanks for showering me with your love..i hope to be immerse in your love forever..

Thanks for the pleasant webby..heehee..too bad we are both taken by school today..if not i am sure it will be more eventful..*MuacKz*
I see him so often that i tink i will die if i lose him now..I know thats unhealthy..but who cares!! haha..as long as WE ARE HAPPY~!!
Thanks darling..you are the best person i ever met. So ever patient, understanding... Sorry that missy here flared at you unnecessary on those few times..
I'm such a devil and yet you still love me..
I'm not so all the while bad la... i am like how nice to you already ya? hee...sleeping at 4am doing pressie for you and popping by early like 8am accompany you to school..hee..*blissful*
Hope all this wouldn't change but instead grow to greater heights..
We all know of my Skepticism towards guys n relationships.. i promise i will try to overcome it...
*muack* Thanks for showering me with your love..i hope to be immerse in your love forever..


Happy and *blissful*
No comments:
Post a Comment